· Avoid sun exposure during midday.
· Protect your skin by wearing clothes.
· Protect the area around the eyes.
· Stay in the shade while the sun is most intense.
· Protect skin exposed to the sun by using appropriate sun screen products.
· Apply sun screen generously.
· Apply products 20–30 minutes before sun exposure.
· Remember to apply to all exposed parts of the body.
· Reapply frequently to keep the protective film intact.
· Nourish your skin after sun exposure.
You are never 100% protected from the sun. Some UV rays may always reach your skin.